Student ID Rationale: In order to maintain a safe and secure environment, all staff and students are required to wear an ID.
IDs are provided by the school
- Any student who did not receive an ID should visit the 2nd floor Administrative Office to receive a Student ID.
- If you are a junior or senior student with an off period this semester go to the 1st fl Assistant Principal Office. Mrs. Quick is distributing student IDs with an OFF-PERIOD label.
Students will wear their ID when on campus
- To properly wear an ID, it must be visible from the front of the body and worn between the shoulders and waist.
- Students can choose any lanyard they want or use a clip.
Students are required to wear their ID to enter the building
- If the ID is left at home, the student must enter the building from the west side of campus to be checked in and given a wristband.
- If the ID is lost, the student must enter the building from the west side of campus to be checked in and given a wristband. Then go to the 2nd floor office to get a new one made for $5.
Teachers and staff will be checking IDs.
- If a student is found without an ID, they will be sent to the 1st floor office for a wristband.