ADVANCED PLACEMENT EXAM REGISTRATION
Austin High uses AP Classroom to enroll for the AP exam for ordering AND Total Registration to register and pay for AP exams. BOTH STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED to order exams.
TOTAL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON
NOVEMBER 6TH AT 10:00 PM
FOR FALL & YEAR-LONG COURSE PAYMENT
- Registration window for year-long & fall semester-long courses: September 20, 2022 to November 6th, 2022 at 10:00 p.m.
- Late Registration Dates (Late Fee Applies): November 15th, 2022 - March 4th, 2023
- Registration window for spring semester-long courses: January 17th - March 3rd 2023
- 2023 Exam Schedule (We do not offer all exams, only exams with courses we offer.)
- Read the AHS 2022-2023 AP Registration document for additional details
Enroll in AP Classroom
- Follow the directions to enroll in AP Classroom if you have not already enrolled (if you already enrolled in AP Classroom, skip to STEP TWO). You will need the correct join code for your class section. Don’t know it? Ask your AP teacher.
- AP CLASSROOM INSTRUCTIONS from the College Board
- Pro Tip: Use your PERSONAL EMAIL address for both sites. You will need to be able to access this after you graduate from Austin ISD.
- If you have not been able to gain access to your CB account or have been unsuccessful in creating an account you should call the Student Help Line at 888-225-5427.
Register & Pay for Your AP Exams
Fees for AP exams are processed through our online payment vendor Total Registration (TR). Please note: TR is not affiliated with the College Board and requires you to create a log-in to a separate account to complete payment(s).
Once you have completed STEP 1 go to TotalRegistration.net/AP/440320 to create/log-in to your TR account and complete the payment process.
A minimum payment of $40 is due by November 6th to secure your exam order; the remaining balance is due by March 3rd, 2023.
- Cost: $97.00 per exam
- Free/Reduced lunch: $21.00 per exam
- Late Exam Registration Fee: $40.00 per exam
- Unused/Canceled Exam Fee: $40.00 per exam
- Full Refund: Cancel exams by November 5, 2022
- Partial Refund: Cancel exams by March 3, 2023
Go to TOTAL REGISTRATION and follow the steps to register.
NOTE: Exams will not be ordered unless both STEP 1 and STEP 2 are completed.The YES next to "order exam" in AP classroom will change to NO if you did not complete STEP 2!
APPLYING FOR TESTING ACCOMMODATIONS:
SERVICES FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (SSD)
College Board accommodations require a separate application process than a 504 plan. Please work with our SSD and 504 coordinators to ensure that you apply for accommodations before the January 18, 2023 deadline.
- SSD Coordinator & 504 Coordinator: Jessica Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org